With age, various signs of ageing appear such as forehead wrinkles, droopy eyelids, décolleté wrinkles, laugh lines, age spots and much more. With the help of various anti-ageing day cream, firming facial oil and tightening serum, you can reduce the ageing signs significantly.
To create an effective ‘anti-ageing’ skin care regimen, you need to incorporate healthy ‘skin care’ habits into your routine. This helps in preventing or clearing up the blotchy skin and retaining the youthful, supple skin for a longer period of time. It even helps in reducing wrinkle and fine lines and helps in keeping your complexion radiant. Moreover, adopting a healthy skincare routine helps in reducing the risk of skin cancer and avoids the development of leathery skin.
Here are some tips on delaying premature ageing
Protecting the Skin from the Harmful Effects of the Sun
The ultra-violet rays of the sun are harmful and contribute to premature ageing. The first thing to consider while creating the anti skin care plan is protecting the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. The damage to the skin caused by the UV rays of the sun is known as ‘photoaging’. Here are certain tips from dermatologists to help you protect the skin from the UV rays.
Anti-ageing skin care tips
- Protect your skin from the sun:Sun protection forms the foundation of every anti-ageing skin-care plan. The sun’s rays make our skin age quicker. There is a lot of evidence that the sun prematurely ages our skin that there is actually a word to describe this effect.
- Go Under Shade: Make sure to take shade during the time m. to 2 p.m. and when you see your shadow looks smaller than you.
- Cover Exposed Areas: Whenever you go out into the sun, make sure to cover the exposed areas of your body as much as possible. Wear long sleeves, wide-brimmed hats,and Do not forget to wear sunglasses that can help in reducing the fine lines of ageing around the eyes.
- Wear Sunscreen Before Stepping Outdoors: For protecting your skin from the harmful effects of the sun, apply sunscreen lotion or cream to all the exposed parts of the body. It is advised to use a sunscreen lotion which has SPF 30 or more as well as water resistance.
- Do Not Do Indoor Tanning:The tanning beds, asun lamp,and the sun expose the skin to the damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. These harmful rays accelerate the process of premature ageing.
- Application of Moisturizer Daily is a Must: With age, our skin becomes fragile and dry and fine wrinkles and lines appear around the eyes. Hence for theoptimalresult, you must use a body moisturiser, lip balm,and facial moisturiser.
- Clean Grime and Dirt Twice Daily:To maintain healthy and glowing skin, you must wash your face with lukewarm water and a gentle cleanser daily. You must never scrub the gentle skin of your face.
- QuitSmoking:There are toxins in the tobacco smoke that can develop a ‘smoker’s face’. The signs on a smoker’s face comprise of dry and dull complexion, wrinkles and premature lines, loss in the firmness of the skin, leathery skin etc.
- Consumption of Healthy Foods: You must include enough fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and lean proteins in the diet.
- Get AdequateSleep:You need enough sleep to help your skin renew and regenerate.
For optimal result, you can use Black Pine 3D Serum (30ml) from Korres for eliminating wrinkles and tightening your skin. The product contains polyphenols and black pine that maintains the durability and firmness of the epidermis and strengthens the connective tissue.